Teach for America – Contacts
GSU faculty and staff want to help make your admission and matriculation at GSU a positive experience. For questions and assistance in the following areas – you contact the individuals/departments listed below:
- Nancy Keita — CEHD Office of Academic Assistance
Immunization Documentation Questions
- Immunization Office, 404-413-1940
Program Specific Questions
- Middle and Secondary Programs — Dr. Caroline Sullivan, Associate Chair, Dept. of MSIT
- Special Education Programs — Sanquinette Vaughn, Administrative Coordinator, ESC
- Foreign Language Education Programs — Dr. Pete Swanson, Program Coordinator, Modern and Classical Languages
- For any questions or concerns related to tuition and fees, or holds associated with your balance, please contact Torri Williams at 404-413-2147 or via email at [email protected]).
Out of State Tuition Information
If you are an out-of-state student, you will need to submit an application for waiver of non-resident fees to keep from being charged out-of-state tuition. Waivers are only valid for 12 months. After the 12 months are over students receiving the Full-time Employee Waiver will need to submit another application, and students receiving the Economic Advantage Waiver will need to apply for in-state residency. Learn more about waivers including.
For more information on what you’ll need view this page and click on Payment Arrangements.
College of Education & Human Development – Dean’s Office
- Dr. Joyce Many, Associate Dean