To view the statistics below in a larger format click on each image.
- PIAAC: Program for the International Assessment of Adult Literacies is a cyclical large-scale study that collects data on literacy, numeracy, and problem-solving in technology environments for adults ages 16-74.
- Survey of Adult Skills Reader’s Companion
- ATES: The Adult Training and Education Survey collects data about adults ages 16 to6 5 whoa re not enrolled in high school.
- CTE: Career and Technical Education Statistics provides information on the prevalence of nondegree credentials, adult completion of work experience programs, and on adults’ literacy and numeracy skills.
- Impact of a Reading Intervention for Adult English Learners
- National Study of the Implementation of Adult Education Under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Assessing Evidence of Effectiveness in Adult Education Design Study
- Implementing Adult Education Literacy Interventions: Implications from Research
- Advancing Adult Education Research: Post-WIOA, Technical Working Group Meeting Report