Students are required to apply for teacher education after completing Areas A-F.
To be accepted into teacher education, students:
- Must have a 2.50 composite grade point average on all undergraduate coursework previously completed
- Must present passing scores on the GACE Program Admission Assessment or demonstrate an exemption upon application to an initial educator preparation program
- Must complete the Georgia Educator Ethics – (360) Assessment
- Must have successfully completed Areas A through F of the program of study
- May be asked to participate in an interview and/or writing sample in the Target Language as a part of the application process