When applying to the Special Education – General Curriculum P-12, Non-Degree program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application). Brief statement that explains the professional and academic goals that you hope to accomplish by completing this program of study.
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify your references on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA required for admission
- submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to email@example.com or by mailing directly to Georgia State University | Office of Graduate Admissions | P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302
In order to meet certification requirements in Georgia, you will also need to complete the following prior to program admission:
- Georgia Educator Ethics Assessment
- Click here for information and how to register for the Georgia Educator Ethics Assessment.