When applying to the School Psychology, Ph.D. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Writing Sample (cannot be goals statement; upload with the application)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommender on the application)
- Must have bachelor’s in psychology, education, or related field or master’s in area related to school psychology
- Official Transcript: graduate degree for admission (minimum 2.50 undergraduate GPA if no master’s)
- submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to [email protected] or by mailing directly to Georgia State University | Office of Graduate Admissions | P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302
- GRE scores: An official score on the Graduate Record Examination General Test is required for admission to Ph.D. programs in the College of Education and Human Development. While it is important to note that GRE scores are used along with other criteria established by departments and programs when determining admission, a score of 155 or higher on the verbal section and 151 or higher on the quantitative section will make the application more competitive
- institution code 5251
- scores may not be more than five years old at time of application
Interviews will be conducted by department faculty — you will be notified if you are selected for an interview.