The GRE admission requirement has been temporarily removed for spring & summer 2021 applicants.
GRE is temporarily not required for Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 applicants.
When applying to the Sport Administration, M.S. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application) – must indicate specific area of interest
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommenders on the application) – one letter should be from a former professor or instructor who can evaluate your academic promise
- Official Transcript(s): undergraduate degree with minimum 2.75 GPA required for admission consideration
- submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing directly to Georgia State University | Office of Graduate Admissions | P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302
institution code 5251
scores may not be more than five years old at time of application submission