GRE is temporarily not required for Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 applicants.
When applying to the Sport Administration, M.S. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application) – must indicate specific area of interest
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommenders on the application) – one letter should be from a former professor or instructor who can evaluate your academic promise
- Official Transcript(s): undergraduate degree with minimum 2.75 GPA required for admission consideration
- submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing directly to Georgia State University | Office of Graduate Admissions | P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302
- GRE scores:
institution code 5251
scores may not be more than five years old at time of application submission