When applying to the Clinical Mental Health Counseling, M.S. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online application
- Application fee of $50
- Goals statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Three letters of recommendation (identify your recommenders on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA required for admission
- submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing directly to Georgia State University | Office of Graduate Admissions | P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302
Interviews will be conducted by department faculty — you will be notified if you are selected for an interview.