When applying to the Mental Health Counseling, M.S. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommenders on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA required for admission
- submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- GRE scores:
- institution code 5251
- scores may not be more than five years old at time of application submission
- Interviews will be conducted by department faculty — you will be notified if you are selected for an interview.