When applying to the Exercise Science, M.S. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommenders on the application); preferably both from university professors in your major who can evaluate your academic promise (letters from family, friends, and athletic coaches are not accepted)
- Official Transcript(s): minimum 2.75 GPA required for admission.
- submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to [email protected] or by mailing directly to Georgia State University | Office of Graduate Admissions | P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302