The GRE admission requirement has been temporarily removed for 2021 applicants.
When applying to the Educational Research, M.S. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommenders on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA required for admission
- submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended