When applying to the Educational Psychology, M.S. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with application)
- In 500-1000 words, summarize your skills and experiences that are relevant to graduate study in educational psychology. Address the fit between your objectives and the graduate training offered at Georgia State, including the fit with faculty member(s) with whom you would most like to work. Finally, discuss what you would like to be doing three to five years after you receive your masters.
- Resume (upload with application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify recommenders on your application)
- Official Transcript: Submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing directly to Georgia State University | Office of Admissions — Graduate School, P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302.
- GRE Scores:
- institution code 5251; scores may not be more than five years old at time of application.