When applying to the communication sciences and disorders program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online application
- $50 application fee
- Goals statement (upload with the application) providing insight into the applicant’s personal goals and why they’re interested in the program as a vehicle to help meet those goals
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Three letters of recommendation (identify your recommenders on the application)
- Official transcript: Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- Submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- GRE scores (minimum 50 percentile verbal; verbal/quantitative/analytical required):
- Institution code 5251
- Scores may not be more than five years old at time of application
If you do not meet certification requirements in Georgia, you will also need to complete the following prior to program admission:
- GACE Program Admission Assessment
- You may exempt this test if you have received appropriate minimum scores on the ACT/GRE/or SAT. Exemption score details can be found here.
- View information on the GACE Program Admission Assessment and the Georgia Educator Ethics-Program Entry
- The program has a two-tiered application process. One application should be submitted in CSDCAS and one GSU Graduate Application with the required materials for the communication sciences and disorders program.
- Interviews will be conducted by department faculty. You will be notified if you are selected for an interview.