When applying to the School Counseling, M.Ed. program, you must submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommender on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA required for admission
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing directly to Georgia State University | Office of Graduate Admissions | P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302
Interviews will be conducted by department faculty — you will be notified if you are selected for an interview. Applicants cannot apply to both concentrations/locations.