Select concentration in:
- Reading Instruction
- Teaching English as a Second Language
When applying to the Reading, Language, & Literacy Education (online program), M.Ed. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommender on the application)
- Proof that you meet certification requirements in Georgia
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA required for admission
- submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
IMPORTANT: Georgia State University is not authorized to deliver online academic programs to out-of-state students residing in Kentucky and Massachusetts. If you reside in one of these states, you may consider attending classes on-site.