When applying to the Mathematics Education, M.A.T. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommenders on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA required for admission
- submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
In order to meet certification requirements in Georgia, you will also need to complete the following prior to program admission:
- Georgia Educator Ethics – Program Entry (350)
- GACE Program Admission Assessment
- You may exempt this test if you have received appropriate minimum scores on the ACT, SAT, or GRE.
- View exemption score details.
- View information and how to register for the GACE Program Admission Assessment and the Georgia Educator Ethics-Program Entry.