When applying to the Elementary Education, M.A.T. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- $50 Application Fee
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommenders on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.75 undergraduate GPA required for admission
- submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing directly to Georgia State University | Office of Graduate Admissions | P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302
In order to meet certification requirements in Georgia, you will also need to complete the following prior to program admission:
- Georgia Educator Ethics — 360
- GACE Program Admission Assessment
- You may exempt this test if you have received appropriate minimum scores on the ACT/GRE/or SAT; View exemption score details.
- Learn more about how to register for the GACE Program Admission Assessment and the Georgia Educator Ethics-Program Entry.
Interviews will be conducted by department faculty — you will be notified if you are selected for an interview.