Students who complete the Online Learning Design and Development Certificate will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of learning theories and principles, models, tools and techniques that are applied to the systematic design of Online Learning Modules, Courses and Programs.
- Apply instructional design principles to the design, development and implementation of online learning activities in their work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively lead the design of effective online instruction through planning, development, evaluation and management.
- Implement eLearning solutions using learning management systems and have a basic skill set of the critical components of deploying courses via SCORM 1.2 and beyond (xAPI) and ensure 508 compliance.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and lead all phases of an online learning design project.