When applying to the Educational Leadership, Ed.D. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with application)
- Resume (upload with application)
- Writing Sample (collected during interview)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (one from immediate supervisor; identify recommenders on your application)
- Must have five years successful teaching or administrative experience
- Must hold master’s degree
- Official Transcript: minimum 3.30 graduate GPA required for admission
- from all colleges/universities attended
- GRE (50th percentile verbal and quantitative) or MAT (50th percentile) scores:
- institution code 5251
- scores may not be more than five years old at time of application
Interviews will be conducted by department faculty — you will be notified if you are selected for an interview.