When applying to the Educational Leadership, Ed.D. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with application)
- Resume (upload with application)
- Writing Sample (collected during interview)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (one from immediate supervisor; identify recommenders on your application)
- Must have five years successful teaching or administrative experience
- Must hold master’s degree
- Official Transcript: minimum 3.30 graduate GPA required for admission
- from all colleges/universities attended
- GRE (50th percentile verbal and quantitative) or MAT (50th percentile) scores:
- institution code 5251
- scores may not be more than five years old at time of application
In order to meet certification requirements in Georgia, you will also need to complete the following prior to program admission:
- Georgia Ethics Assessment for Educational Leadership (380)
- Click here for information and how to register for the Georgia Ethics Assessment for Educational Leadership.
Interviews will be conducted by department faculty — you will be notified if you are selected for an interview.