There will be no disadvantage for applicants to the School Psychology M.Ed./Ed.S. program who decide not to submit GRE scores for the December 1, 2020 deadline. The GRE requirement is waived for 2021 applicants.
When applying to the School Psychology, Concurrent M.Ed./Ed.S. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Writing Sample (cannot be goals statement; upload with the application)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommender on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA or 3.25 graduate GPA required for admission
- submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- institution code 5251
- scores may not be more than five years old at time of application submission
If you do not already meet certification requirements in Georgia, you will also need to complete the following prior to program admission:
GACE Program Admission Assessment
- You may exempt this test if you have received appropriate minimum scores on the ACT/GRE/or SAT.
- View exemption score details.