There will be no disadvantage for applicants to the School Psychology M.Ed./Ed.S. program who decide not to submit GRE scores for the December 1, 2020 deadline. The GRE requirement is waived for 2021 applicants.
When applying to the School Psychology, Concurrent M.Ed./Ed.S. program, you will need to submit several documents for review.
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Writing Sample (cannot be goals statement; upload with the application)
- Three Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommender on the application)
- Official Transcript: minimum 2.5 undergraduate GPA or 3.25 graduate GPA required for admission
- submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
If you do not already meet certification requirements in Georgia, you will also need to complete the following prior to program admission:
GACE Program Admission Assessment
- You may exempt this test if you have received appropriate minimum scores on the ACT/GRE/or SAT.
- View exemption score details.