Yinying Wang is an assistant professor of educational leadership in Educational Policy Studies at Georgia State University. She earned her Ed.D. in urban educational leadership at the University of Cincinnati.
Her research interest intersects technology, decision making, neuroscience and social network analysis in educational leadership and policy. She is also an associate faculty member in the Neuroscience Institute at Georgia State University. In addition to teaching educational leadership courses, she also teaches Social Network Analysis (EPS 8780).
Her background includes medical doctor, classroom teacher and school administrator.
- Wang, Y. (2018). Pulling at your heartstrings: Examining four leadership approaches from the neuroscience perspective. Educational Administration Quarterly. org/10.1177/0013161X18799471
- Wang, Y. (2018). The panorama of theoretical groundings of educational leadership research 2005-2014: A concept co-occurrence network analysis. Educational Administration Quarterly, 54(3), 327-365.
- Wang, Y., & Fikis, D. (2017). Common Core Standards unfold on Twitter: Public sentiment and opinion leaders. Educational Policy. doi: 10.1177/0895904817723739
- Wang, Y., Bowers, A. J., & Fikis, D. (2017). Automated text data mining analysis of five decades of educational leadership research literature: Probabilistic topic modeling of EAQ articles from 1965 to 2014. Educational Administration Quarterly, 53(2), 289-323.
- Wang, Y., & Bowers, A. J. (2016). Mapping the field of educational administration research: A journal citation network analysis. Journal of Educational Administration, 54(3), 242-269.