Highlights & Rankings
- The College of Education & Human Development is ranked No. 40 by U.S. News & World Report Georgia State University’s College of Education & Human Development (CEHD) continued its rapid ascent up the U.S. News & World Report rankings of higher education graduate programs, placing 40th in this year’s survey. The CEHD ranked 71st three years ago and jumped to 48 last year.
- Our Sport Administration master’s program has been ranked No. 10 in the world and No. 9 in North America by SportBusiness International, a news organization that offers insight and analysis in the business of sport. Learn more »
- 99% of our 2015-2016 initial teacher preparation candidates passed the edTPA performance assessment required for certification in Georgia.
- Ranked #43 in the country in the U.S. News and World Report 2017 Best Online education Programs — for the College of Education & Human Development’s online master’s degree programs. View stats and rankings or read more about it.
- 1st in Georgia and 4th in the United States in bachelor’s degrees in education conferred to African-American graduates, Diverse Issues in Higher Education (2016)
- 1st in Georgia and 8th in the United States in bachelor’s degrees in education conferred to minority graduates, Diverse Issues in Higher Education (2016)
Read More » Producing Educators for Georgia Schools