- About the College of Education & Human Development
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Office of International Programs
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Highlights & Rankings
- Contact and Our Location
- News and Events
- Academics & Admissions
- Office of International Programs & Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Office of Academic Assistance
- Awards, Scholarships & Fellowships
- Forms, Policies & Regulations
- Academic Honesty Resources
- GACE & Georgia Educator Ethics
- Office of Field Placements
- Student Organizations & Activity Fees
- Student Services Contact
- Research Centers
- Adult Literacy Research Center
- Aphasia & Motor Speech Disorders Laboratory
- Center for Evaluation and Research Services
- Center on Literacy and Deafness
- Center for Movement and Rehabilitation Research
- Center for Research on School Safety, School Climate, and Classroom Management
- Center for Sport and Urban Policy
- Center for the Study of Stress, Trauma, and Resilience
- Research on the Challenges of Acquiring Language and Literacy
- The Center for Transnational and Multilingual Education (CTME)
- Urban Child Study Center
- Graduate Scholarships and Assistantships
- University Research Services and Administration (URSA)
- Research & Innovation Magazine
- Professional Development Wednesdays
- Office of Research and Sponsored Projects
- Research Centers
- Giving & Alumni
Faculty & Staff Profile Form
IMPORTANT! READ THIS!Photos: If you submit a photo, it HAS to be 300 pixels in width by 300 pixels in height. Email hi-res photos.
Name: We ONLY need your first and last name. Do not add middle names, middle initials, nicknames in parenthesis, quotes or anything other than first and last name.
Biography: Write a something about yourself and your academic career. We use AP style. Please watch capitalization. Do NOT capitalize titles, program names or anything that wouldn't normally be capitalized. No Oxford commas, as well.
If you wish to have your resume or vita with your biography email a PDF to cjmiller.
Location: Your office ONLY (i.e. CEHD 650 or Sports Arena 152). Do NOT include the College's street address.
Education: Include your degrees in the following style: Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education, or B.S. in Early Childhood Education, Georgia State University, 2008.
Specializations: List your main areas of expertise/research interests (i.e. biomechanics, standardized testing, early childhood education, etc.)
URL: Please include the entire URL (with http://) for your professional website, if you have one.
Publications: Please follow APA style when listing your publications. Please limit to no more than five listings. This is an example of how to list a publication:
Li, H., and Suen, H.K. (2013). “Detecting native language group differences at the subskills level of reading: A differential skill functioning approach.” Language Testing, 30(2), 273-298.
For conferences list as follows:
Ervin, S., and Cianfrone, B. A. (2013, April). “An exploratory study of work-life balance of intercollegiate graduate students and supervisors.” Presented (poster) for the 2013 CSRI Conference, Chapel Hill, N.C.
FOR STAFF: Fill out the areas of the form that fit you. Be sure to choose the department that you're in, your role (faculty or staff), choose a Center if you work with one and write in your title where it says "Position." Please write something in the biography area - a little about yourself from a professional view point (where have you worked before? What interests you in our College? etc.)