Download and fill in the appropriate form and mail or fax to the Clinic. Our mailing address is on the form. For fax, send to 404-413-8046.
Therapy fees should be paid within two weeks of service. Evaluation fees are due the day of the service.
- The Georgia State University Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic accepts cash, checks and credit cards for payment.
- We do not bill Medicare, Medicaid or private insurance. We are not a Medicare provider and do not accept Medicare patients.
- No one is denied services due to inability to pay full fees. A sliding scale is available. Please contact the clinic director to discuss a fee adjustment.
- Clinical services are free to Georgia State University students.
- Georgia State University faculty and staff members are charged 50% of the regular fee for the service provided.
|Therapy Registration Fee for Fall and Spring Semester||$300.00|
|Therapy Registration Fee for Summer Semester||$200.00|