The JoAnna White Play Therapy Scholarship is a scholarship presented annually to a graduate student in good standing in the Department of Counseling and Psychological Services who is dedicated to the study and clinical practice of play therapy. The recipient will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Be a current graduate student in the GSU Counseling and Psychological Services (CPS) department. Both master and doctorate level students are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrate a commitment to advocacy or service to play therapy research and practice
- One (1) $1000 scholarship will be awarded to one graduate level student
- 2 page statement of interest and commitment to play therapy research and practice
- A current vita highlighting play therapy experience and interest
- Wednesday, January 13, 2021 by 5 p.m.
- Submit electronic copy or materials to email@example.com
Director – Jeff Ashby, Ph.D., RPT-S
Founder & Director Emeritus – JoAnna White, Ed.S., RPT-S
- Tiffany McNary, Ph.D. , RPT-S
- Emily Green, LPC, RPT-S
- Trudy Post-Sprunk, M.Ed., RPT-S
- Maggie Walsh, Ph.D., RPT
- Katie Lowry, M.S., RPT