As you prepare for fall classes, we would like to make you aware of some online learning support resources to help you along the way.
- Please carefully read the very important information regarding return to classes at this link: https://ahead.gsu.edu/students/
- If you are having technical issues, please use the Technology Service Desk information found here: https://gsutech.service-now.com/sp
- If you still have questions about your online courses, the college has created a CEHD student online learning help center (CEHD-OL).
Beginning Aug. 18, CEHD-OL will offer virtual drop-in office hours from 2-4 p.m. on Tuesdays and 5-7 p.m. on Thursdays.
- To join the Tuesday sessions, visit https://cli.re/DMKByW and use the password cehdonlinehelp.
- To join the Thursday sessions, visit https://cli.re/R4DYxd and use the password cehdonlinehelp.
Our college’s senior instructional designer and a graduate student from the Department of Learning Sciences will attend these sessions, which are intended for CEHD students who have questions or concerns about the online learning experience in CEHD courses.
If our team can’t answer students’ questions, they will be referred to the appropriate help desk, instructor, advisor, resource and/or an administrator.
Students can also e-mail questions or concerns about CEHD online courses to CEHDStudentsOnline@gsu.edu. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.