Choose from a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, certificate and endorsement programs in education and human service fields.
The information shared here is intended to provide an overview of Georgia State’s Education & Human Development offerings. For official details on admissions requirements, tuition, courses and more please refer to the university catalogs.
- Special Education Autism Education Endorsement
- Special Education Physical and Health Disabilities Endorsement
- Special Education Pre-School Endorsement
- Special Education (adapted curriculum, deaf education, early childhood special education or general curriculum) non-degree
- early childhood special education
- deaf education
- adapted curriculum
- general curriculum
- Language and Literacy Education
- Mathematics Education
- Music Education
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Teaching and Teacher Education