Choose from a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, certificate and endorsement programs in education and human service fields.
The information shared here is intended to provide an overview of Georgia State’s Education & Human Development offerings. For official details on admissions requirements, tuition, courses and more please refer to the university catalogs.
- Kindergarten through 5th grade mathematics endorsement
- Dual language endorsement (only for M.Ed. applicants who hold a Foreign Language Education Certificate from the state of Georgia, otherwise M.Ed. applicants can choose this as a concentration)
- Reading endorsement
- Extend your content and pedagogical knowledge for improved professional practice.
- Develop leadership skills that will allow you to lead curriculum development, program administration and leadership roles at the local school level and in professional organizations at the state, regional and national level.
- Access to high-quality internships in the metro Atlanta area
- Taught by leading professionals in business, healthcare and non-profit sectors