Choose from a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, certificate and endorsement programs in education and human service fields.
The information shared here is intended to provide an overview of Georgia State’s Education & Human Development offerings. For official details on admissions requirements, tuition, courses and more please refer to the university catalogs.
- Knowledge and skills necessary to deal effectively with the complex issues facing education today
- Methods of inquiry necessary to analyze educational problems
- Leadership skills necessary to direct the development and implementation of programs to address those problems and to disseminate the results in various professional and public forums
- Knowledge and applied skills rarely provided in traditional advanced degree programs in educational leadership in an alternative format that meets the needs of senior-level administrators.
Applicants will select a concentration in either advanced leadership or Tier II, which prepares graduates to be effective school and/or system leaders who positively affect student achievement.
- Applied behavior analysis*
- Research methods
- Qualitative, quantitative and single-case research and analysis
- Measurement and assessment
- Social foundations of education
- College-level instruction