During September, October and November members of H.O.P.E. were heavily involved in various activities surrounding suicide prevention. Here’s a list of events:
- Members of the H.O.P.E. lab just published this article on suicide intervention in counselor preparation.
- Members of the H.O.P.E. lab will present at the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities suicide prevention conference.
- Laura Shannonhouse, Ph.D. will talk on college suicide in October.
- Thomas Joiner, Ph.D. will present “Why People Die by Suicide” in November.
- Drs. Rice and Shannonhouse will facilitate walk in consultations regarding college students in distress.
- Chi Epsilon CSI Chapter (President Jamian Coleman) will facilitate a Georgia State University campus wide representation at AFSP Out of the Darkness Walk in November.