The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders got to honor their own students for the first time this year at the recent College of Education & Human Development Honors Day celebration. Dr. Julie Washington, chair of the department, along with Drs. Debra Schober-Peterson, Angela Miles and Stacey Wallen were on hand to celebrate with the recipients.
The department is proud to announce these five CSD students recognized for their outstanding performance at the 2019 CEHD Honors Day on April 17, 2019.
- Kelley Rumble — Outstanding Master’s Student
- Ashley Overstreet — Outstanding Clinician
- Adrienne Murray — Outstanding Academic Achievement
- Victoria Davis — Excellence in Leadership
- Vanessa Hill — Outstanding Community Service
Congratulations to all on your wonderful achievement!