Teach for America – Year Two GSU/TFA Students
Welcome Returning Year Two GSU/TFA Students
Fall – Waiver of Out-of-State Tuition
All TFA year two Corps members who were originally classified the previous year as out of state students, have to submit a waiver form to be eligible for in-state tuition. This form is submitted each fall and will be applied the fall, spring and summer semesters.
- Find out more about the waiver of non-resident fees.
- Due Date: August 6 (to apply to fall semester)
Mail or deliver the petition and supporting documents (contracts) to:
The Office of the Registrar
225 Sparks Hall
P.O. Box 4017, Atlanta, Georgia 30302-4017
Submit via email in PDF format (petition and supporting documents) to: email@example.com
Faxed documents are not permitted.
Fall Course Registration
If you are unsure about which courses you should take for your specific programs see the program contacts below:
- Middle and Secondary Programs – Dr. Caroline Sullivan
- Special Education Programs – Sanquinette Vaughn, Administrative Coordinator, ESC
Provisional Certification- Letter Verifying Enrollment
- To be eligible for a letter indicating you are enrolled in an approved teacher certification program, you must be in compliance with GSU’s continuing enrollment policy. As a part of the university’s continuous enrollment policy, all active graduate students must maintain enrollment totaling 6 hours (or more) over all consecutive three semester periods (including summers). In other words, the total enrollment of the current term plus the two terms preceding it must add to 6 hours or more at all times. For more information, contact the CEHD Certification Officer, Basja Maree Tibbs
Applying for Graduation
Graduate Degree Candidates should apply at least two semesters in advance of the expected semester of graduation. If you miss the graduation application deadline, you can contact the graduation office regarding how to petition to have a late application accepted.
- Find out more about deadlines and how to apply for graduation on the Registrar’s graduation page.