Student Organizations & Activity Fees

The College of Education & Human Development receives a student fee allocation from the University Student Activity Fee Committee. The College of Education & Human Development Student Affairs Committee oversees the allocation of these funds to chartered student organizations whose mission or membership is closely related to their degree programs. The college’s Student Activity Fee Committee reviews and allocates all travel and budget requests. The Student Activity Fee Committee is comprised of student representatives and faculty advisors from the college’s student organizations.

College of Education & Human Development Chartered Student Organizations

  • Alpha Upsilon Alpha
  • Chi Sigma Iota- Renewed
  • CommunicAid+Nation (CAN)
  • Counseling Psychology Student Organization
  • CPS Pride
  • Doctoral Students for the Advancement of Mathematics Education (DSAME)
  • EPS Graduate Student Association
  • Rehabilitation Counseling Association
  • Student Affiliates in School Psychology
  • Graduate Association of Student Psychologists
  • National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association
  • Health and Physical Education Club
  • Sport Management and Administration Club
  • Fellowship of Christian Athletes
  • Kappa Delta Pi/Omicron Gamma Chapter
  • Moving University Students Closer to Leadership in Exercise Science (MUSCLES)
  • Doctoral Fellows
  • Graduates in Instructional Technology
  • Social Studies Association
  • Tighter Grip
  • Softer Touch
  • EPSE Doctoral Student Association (EPSE-DSA)
  • Panther Athletic Training Student Organization

Please contact the Student Activities Office with questions about the organizations listed at 404-413-1580.


Please note:  A representative from the chartered organization must be present at funding request allocation meetings to receive funds for the organization’s budget or individual travel. Before applying for funds, please review the Student Activity Fee Overview document produced by the University Student Activity Fee Committee.

Business Managers should turn in all travel and budget applications to Stephen Rosner, College Financial Officer, at

Chartered student organizations can apply for one type of fund:

  1. Travel funds – Individual members of the chartered organization can apply for travel funds. This money is used for conferences (registration fees, air fare, meals, etc.). To apply for travel funds, students need to complete the travel funds application form.