Say it in :60 – Deaf Education
Tori and Dr. Judith Emerson talk about the deaf education program. The program is a concentration within the special education M.Ed. and M.A.T. programs. Both programs are in the Department of Educational Psychology, Special Education, and Communication Disorders.
Special Education Resources for You
- Visit our program pages for Special Education M.Ed. and Special Education M.A.T.
- Explore our special education field of study
- Learn more about the Department of Educational Psychology, Special Education, and Communication Disorders
- Follow our directions for how to apply to graduate school
- Know the deadlines and requirements for the program
View more episodes on our YouTube channel for Say it in :60 and subscribe to our channel!