Say it in :60 – Want to learn more about our Social Studies Ph.D. program?
In this episode of our college video program, “Say it in :60,” Tori fills you in on our doctoral program in Teaching and Learning with a concentration in social studies.
Our program is designed for those of you interested in social studies education research, scholarship and teacher preparation. You should have a strong background in social studies education and a desire to conduct original research in the field.
Apply and learn from our award winning faculty and researchers who are leaders in their fields. Our program is part of the Department of Middle and Secondary Education.
Social Studies Resources for you
- Visit the Teaching and Learning doctoral program page and learn about the various concentrations offered
- Find out how you can become a teacher – learn about TEEMS
- Follow our directions for how to apply to graduate school
- Know the deadlines and requirements for the program
- Download the brochure to save
View more episodes on our YouTube channel for Say it in :60.