Say it in :60 – Social Studies M.A.T.
In this episode of our college video program, “Say it in :60,” Tori has the 411 on the College of Education & Human Development’s Social Studies M.A.T. Learn more about this program and find out how you can become a social studies teacher.
Apply and learn from our award winning faculty and researchers who are leaders in their fields. Our program is part of the Department of Middle and Secondary Education.
Social Studies Resources for you
- Visit our program page for Social Studies Education M.A.T.
- Find out how you can become a teacher – learn about TEEMS
- Follow our directions for how to apply to graduate school
- Know the deadlines and requirements for the program
- TEEMS Social Studies Education Program of Study Worksheet
- Portfolio Guidelines
- Suggested Elective Courses
View more episodes on our YouTube channel for Say it in :60.