Graduate Scholarships and Assistantships
In order to qualify for this award, all supporting documentation must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on the first Monday in October for the Fall award cycle, and the first Monday in March for the Spring and Summer cycle. All information should be submitted as one PDF document in the order indicated below. The Committee on Research and Scholarship will review all applications and recipients will be chosen and notified within one month after the deadline. For more information, please contact Associate Dean Walt Thompson 404-413-8365 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nomination Requirements and Submission Materials:
- Cover letter (include degree program and contact information)
- Two-page summary of the approved prospectus
- Nomination letter from doctoral chair addressing all of the selection criteria
- Detailed budget for the use of grant funds.
The CEHD Committee on Research and Scholarship will evaluate applications in each of the following areas:
- Significance or potential impact of the proposed study
- Feasibility of the proposed work
- Methodological soundness
- Quality of the students’ writing
- Appropriateness of the budget
At the completion of the award cycle, students should send a summary description of how they used the funds to support their dissertation work to the Associate Dean for Graduate Studies and Research at email@example.com.
The 2014-2015 Fellows are as follows:
|Counseling and Psychological Services||Caleb Chadwick||Cirleen DeBlaere|
|Early Childhood and Elementary Education||Kayla Myers||Stephanie Smith|
|Educational Policy Studies||Theresa Dell-Ross||Chris Oshima|
|Educational Psychology and Special Education||Amani Talwar||Daphne Greenberg|
|Kinesiology and Health||Matthew Beerse||Jerry Wu|
|Middle and Secondary Education||Susan Cannon||Stephanie L. B. Cross|
For more information about the fellowship, click here.