Project Minimum Admission Requirements
- Have a Master’s degree and certification in Special Education or a related field from an accredited university.
- Have worked with students with disabilities for a minimum of three years.
- Meet Graduate School and Departmental requirements and be admitted to the university and program.
- Complete the Project Leaders application.
- Complete a writing sample.
- Be interviewed by department and project professors.
- Complete the scholar service agreement. Students must commit to work in the field of special education after graduation.
- Additional requirements may be necessary. Funding is contingent upon students meeting requirements and availability. Those from traditionally underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Please visit the Department of Educational Psychology and Special Education web page for additional requirements and information at (http://education.gsu.edu/EPSE/spe_ed.htm).