- Bachelor of Arts in Exercise and Sports Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2005.
Masters of Education in Sports Medicine, University of Virginia, 2006.
Ph. D. in Rehabilitation and Movement Science, Virginia Commonwealth University, 2009.
- Identification and rehabilitation of individuals suffering from Chronic Ankle Instability.
Epidemiology of concussions in middle and secondary school age athletes.
1. Linens, S.W., Ross, S.E., Arnold, B.L., Gayle, R., Pidcoe, P.E. (Accepted) “Postural stability tests that identify subjects with chronic ankle instability.” Journal of Athletic Training.
2. Ross, S.E., Linens, S.W., Wright, C.J., Arnold, B.L.. 2013. “Customized noise-stimulation intensity for bipedal stability enhances unipedal balance deficits associated with functional ankle instability.” Journal of Athletic Training, 48(4):463-470.
3. Ross, S.E., Linens, S.W., Arnold, B.L.. 2011. “Balance Assessment for Functional Ankle Instability.” Gait & Posture, 2011;34(4):539-542.
4. Arnold, B.L., Linens, S.W., de la Motte, S., Ross, S.E. 2009. “Concentric evertors strength differences are associated with functional ankle instability: a meta-analysis.” Journal of Athletic Training. 44(6):653-662.
5. Arnold, B.L., de la Motte, S., Linens, S.W., Ross, S.E. 2009. “Functional ankle instability is associated with balance impairments: a meta-analysis.” Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 41(5):1048-1062.