Preaward Support Services
- Focused Funding Searches
- Bureau staff provide support to match the research interests of faculty and research staff in the College of Education with available funding by government agencies and corporate and private foundations
- Timeline Development
- Bureau staff work with aspiring grant applicants to develop a timeline to guide the grant application process from development through submission.
- Proposal Construction and Review
- Bureau staff are available to meet with College of Education faculty and research staff to organize and assemble research proposals and to review them for completeness.
- Grant Application Forms and Processing
- Bureau staff assist College of Education faculty and research staff in identifying and completing all required forms, both external and internal, to complete the grant application process.
- Budget and Budget Narrative Development
- Bureau staff facilitate the development of the proposed program budget and budget narrative. They provide routing to the University’s Office of University Research Services and Administration and to the University’s Office of Legal Affairs.
- Institutional Review Board Assistance
- Bureau staff help College of Education faculty and research staff to prepare and submit required documentation regarding the inclusion of human participants in their research activities.
- Proposal Submission
- Bureau staff help College of Education faculty and research staff complete the often complex requirements of proposal submission through conventional mail or electronic means.
- Research Library
- The Bureau maintains a variety of reference books in the areas of research design, measurement, statistics, computer applications, and quanlitative research methods. College of Education faculty, staff, and students are welcome to consult these books within the Bureau.
Questions about your funded project? Contact Wm S Boozer.
Sponored Award Monitor Bil Boozer (left)
News for Grant Applicants from GSU
FINAL electronic grant application must be submitted to the Office of Sponsored Programs no later than 48 hours before it is due because grants.gov has been experiencing major problems processing applications. (Please do not confuse this lead time with the lead time required for processing the initial Proposal Approval Form for budget review.)