The College of Education has more than 20 International Cooperation Agreements, which enable active partnerships in 14 countries. These partnerships allow faculty, students and staff to participate in a full range of activities and experiences, including joint research, teaching exchanges, student and faculty exchanges, and study abroad experiences.
To initiate an International Cooperation Agreement, please contact Yunkyung Chang-Hoffman.
For more information about guidelines and procedures for Georgia State University’s International Partnership Agreements, click here.
The College of Education currently has exchange agreements with the following international universities:
- China – Sichuan Normal University
- Korea – Sookmyung Women’s University
- Turkey – Ege University
- Denmark – University College UCC
- Switzerland – Zurich University
- Spain – Universidad de Alcala
- Norway – Oslo University College, Faculty of Education and International Studies
Memoranda of Cooperation
The College of Education currently has memoranda of cooperation with the following international universities:
- South Africa – University of Stellenbosch, Gandhi Development Trust
- Mozambique – Universidade Pedagogica
- The Netherlands – HAN University
- Korea – Seoul National University
- Ethiopia – Adama University
- Sweden – Linkoping University
- Greece – University of Patras
- Vietnam – Consortium to Advance School Psychology in Vietnam (CASP-V)
- United States - Indiana University of Pennsylvania