I am delighted that you are considering becoming a member of the College of Education & Human Development’s Dean’s Society!
The Dean’s Society is a special group of alumni and friends who support the College of Education & Human Development (CEHD) by contributing $500.00 or more during the fiscal year to any CEHD fund. The Dean’s Society is instrumental in supporting the College as it offers competitive scholarships, recruits esteemed faculty, and provides innovative teaching and research programs that promote education in our communities.
Benefits of membership include:
- Invitation to the annual Dean’s Society Reception;
- Annual recognition in the College’s magazine;
- Invitation to attend the biannual Dean’s Society Breakfast & Conversation with the Dean;
- A subscription to our publications Research & Innovations and IN: the College of Education & Human Development; and
- Tours of select College of Education & Human Development research facilities.
For more information or to join, please contact the Office of Development. I am sincerely grateful for your dedication to the College of Education & Human Development and the Dean’s Society, and I look forward to our ongoing partnership as we continue to Move Lives Forward.
Paul A. Alberto, Ph.D.
Dean and Regents’ Professor
College of Education & Human Development