CEHD Alumni Network Scholarship
The CEHD Alumni Scholarship Program honors graduate and undergraduate students who exemplify excellence by their scholarship and commitment to improving student achievement.
This scholarship is supported by donations from CEHD alumni and friends. Four students (2 graduate and 2 undergraduate students) will received a $1000 monetary award. A committee will review all applications and make recommendations based on the following criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program in the College of Education & Human Development.
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Applicant must show a pattern of scholarship (e.g. the presentation of research at professional meetings, publications)
- Applicant must show a commitment to service to the university, community and profession
- Applicant must have a letter of recommendation from a professor in his/her department
Award recipients will be encouraged to:
- Attend two alumni meetings in the academic year the scholarship is awarded
- Volunteer at an CEHD Alumni Network Event
- Serve on a future Scholarship Selection Committee
Scholarships will be presented during the CEHD Honors Day ceremony, April 19, 2016.
The application period ends January 13, 2017. For more information contact Elisa Tate, at 404-413-8101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Alumni Scholarship Application (PDF).
Contact for more information
College of Education & Human Development alumni coordinator