CEHD Alumni Network Benefits
Here are just a few new benefits for our members
- Online communities where you will be able to connect to classmates, find mentors, post classifies ads, register for a permanent e-mail address and let classmates know your latest news
- A student-alumni program to connect students to alumni and help establish and maintain college traditions
- A young alumni program to engage recent College of Education & Human Development graduates with programming designed for their needs
- 2 Scoops Ice Cream Socials
- An alumni scholarship
- An annual mentoring workshop for alumni
- A spring and fall convocation to recognize our graduates in a personalized ceremony
- A comprehensive volunteer program to allow our students and alumni to work with our service organization, The Study Hall After School Literacy Program
- An annual fall family BBQ
We need your support
The success of these programs depends on the support of our alumni, so please consider how you can become involved—whether by participating in alumni functions, mentoring a student, giving a guest lecture, volunteering on a committee or donating to the college. We look forward to your involvement and appreciate your feedback as we continue to grow.
Past alumni events
- Alumni reception at the Rainbow Room, Rockefeller Plaza, New York City
- Organizational meeting at Fox Sports Grill, Atlantic Station
- Evening of Jazz
- Breakfast with the Dean
- Winter coat drive supporting the Children’s Restoration Network
- An alumni fundraiser and silent auction
Get involved TODAY!
- We offer a variety of programs, activities, and service projects, serving a range of needs and interests. Meetings and events are usually held on Thursdays at 6:00 p.m.
- Sign up for our e-newsletters – join our mailing list. Fill in the form located in the left sidebar.
- For more information, please contact Elisa Tate, College of Education & Human Development alumni relations coordinator, at email@example.com or 404-413-8101