Faculty and Staff Resources
Professional Education Faculty
The Professional Education Faculty is a multidisciplinary team committed to teaching, research, and service in partnership with school and community agencies. For more information, click here.
To see a copy of the Professional Education Faculty Conceptual Framework, click here.
Interested in working in the College of Education? Click here to see all the positions available.
Faculty Handbook and Policies
The Faculty Handbook is available online. Should you need a hard copy or notebook format copy of the Faculty Handbook, please contact the Office of the Provost. You may contact Mary Nell Stone, Academic Services, via phone: 404-413-2595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
College of Education Faculty and Staff Document Repository
For printing and accurate rendering, each document below is available in Adobe .pdf format. To view or print a .pdf document you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader Plug-in installed for your web browser. If you do not have the plug-in installed or you have an earlier version, you may download a new copy free by visiting http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html.
- College of Education Bylaws
- Faculty Grievance Procedure (amended December 10, 2010)
- Workload Policy for Full-Time Faculty
- Graduate Research Faculty Membership Policy
- Graduate Research Faculty Membership List
- Graduate Professional Faculty Membership Policy
- Graduate Professional Faculty Membership List
- Guidelines for Promotion,Tenure, Third- Year, and Cumulative Review (approved by faculty December 13, 2013)
- Policy for Clinical Faculty
- Policy for Affiliate Faculty
- Master List for Affiliate Faculty
- Policy on Recruitment and Retention
- Cumulative Review Timeline (revised January 2014)
- Third Year Review Timeline (revised January 2014)
For information about Human Resources at the university, click here.