Faculty and Staff Resources
The list of committees for 2015-2016 will be posted to this page in September 2015.
Professional Education Faculty
The Professional Education Faculty is a multidisciplinary team committed to teaching, research, and service in partnership with school and community agencies. For more information, click here.
To see a copy of the Professional Education Faculty Conceptual Framework, click here.
Interested in working in the College of Education & Human Development? Click here to see all the positions available.
Faculty Handbook and Policies
The Faculty Handbook is available online. Should you need a hard copy or notebook format copy of the Faculty Handbook, please contact the Office of the Provost. You may contact Mary Nell Stone, Academic Services, via phone: 404-413-2595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
College of Education & Human Development Faculty and Staff Document Repository
For printing and accurate rendering, each document below is available in Adobe .pdf format. To view or print a .pdf document you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader Plug-in installed for your web browser. If you do not have the plug-in installed or you have an earlier version, you may download a new copy free by visiting http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html.
- College of Education & Human Development Bylaws
- Faculty Grievance Procedure (amended December 10, 2010)
- Workload Policy for Full-Time Faculty
- Graduate Research Faculty Membership Policy
- Graduate Research Faculty Membership List
- Graduate Professional Faculty Membership Policy
- Graduate Professional Faculty Membership List
- Guidelines for Promotion,Tenure, Third- Year, and Cumulative Review (approved by faculty December 13, 2013)
- Guidelines for Promotion of Clinical Faculty Members (approved by faculty December 12, 2014)
- Clinical Promotion Timeline
- Policy for Clinical Faculty
- Policy for Affiliate Faculty
- Master List for Affiliate Faculty
- Policy on Recruitment and Retention
- Cumulative Review Timeline (revised January 2014)
- Third Year Review Timeline (revised January 2014)
- Recognizing Scholarly Excellence
For information about Human Resources at the university, click here.