- About the College of Education & Human Development
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Office of International Programs
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Highlights & Rankings
- Contact and Our Location
- News and Events
- Academics & Admissions
- Office of International Programs & Study Abroad
- Student Services
- Office of Academic Assistance
- Awards, Scholarships & Fellowships
- Forms, Policies & Regulations
- Academic Honesty Resources
- GACE & Georgia Educator Ethics
- Office of Field Placements
- Student Organizations & Activity Fees
- Student Services Contact
- Research Centers
- Adult Literacy Research Center
- Aphasia & Motor Speech Disorders Laboratory
- Center for Evaluation and Research Services
- Center on Literacy and Deafness
- Center for Pediatric Locomotion
- Center for Research on School Safety, School Climate, and Classroom Management
- Center for Sport and Urban Policy
- Center for the Study of Stress, Trauma, and Resilience
- Research on the Challenges of Acquiring Language and Literacy
- The Center for Transnational and Multilingual Education (CTME)
- Urban Child Study Center
- Graduate Scholarships and Assistantships
- University Research Services and Administration (URSA)
- Research & Innovation Magazine
- Professional Development Wednesdays
- Office of Research and Sponsored Projects
- Research Centers
- Giving & Alumni
Faculty & Staff Profile Form
IMPORTANT! READ THIS!Photos: If you submit a photo, it HAS to be 300 pixels in width by 300 pixels in height. Email hi-res photos.
Name: We ONLY need your first and last name. Do not add middle names, middle initials, nicknames in parenthesis, quotes or anything other than first and last name.
Biography: Write a something about yourself and your academic career. We use AP style. Please watch capitalization.
If you wish to have your resume or vita with your biography email a PDF to cjmiller.
Location: Your office ONLY (i.e. CEHD 650 or Sports Arena 152). Do NOT include the College's street address.
Education: Include your degrees in the following style: Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education, Georgia State University, 2008.
Specializations: List your main areas of expertise/research interests (i.e. biomechanics, standardized testing, early childhood education, etc.)
URL: Please include the entire URL (with http://) for your professional website, if you have one.
Publications: Please follow APA style when listing your publications. Please limit to no more than five listings. This is an example of how to list a publication:
Li, H., and Suen, H.K. (2013). “Detecting native language group differences at the subskills level of reading: A differential skill functioning approach.” Language Testing, 30(2), 273-298.
For conferences list as follows:
Ervin, S., and Cianfrone, B. A. (2013, April). “An exploratory study of work-life balance of intercollegiate graduate students and supervisors.” Presented (poster) for the 2013 CSRI Conference, Chapel Hill, N.C.
FOR STAFF: Fill out the areas of the form that fit you. Be sure to choose the department that you're in, your role (faculty or staff), choose a Center if you work with one and write in your title where it says "Position." Please write something in the biography area - a little about yourself.