Child Development Program
Lanette L. Suttles Scholarship Fund
- Must be a full or part time student in good academic standing at Georgia State University.
- The primary criterion is the genuine financial need of the student.
- The student's grade point average is also considered.
- Application forms are available at the front desk of the Lanette Suttles and Capitol Hill Child Enrichment Center.
- Student's child(ren) must have space at either Center location.
Additional Assistance Options
- The CCAMPIS Project, Childcare Access Means Parents in School available in the Student Support Service Office.