Alumni Scholarship applications due Feb. 5, 2018
The College of Education and Human Development Alumni Scholarship Program is accepting applications through Feb. 5, 2018
The scholarship, supported by donations from college alumni and friends, honors students who exemplify excellence by their scholarship and a commitment to improving student achievement.
A committee will review all applications and make recommendations based on the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in a graduate program in the College of Education and Human Development;
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.5;
- Must show a pattern of scholarship (e.g., the presentation of research at professional meetings, publications, etc.);
- Must show a commitment to service to the university, community and profession; and
- Must have a letter of recommendation from a professor in his/her department.
Download our Alumni Scholarship Application.
For more information, contact Jessica Jamison at 404-413-8356 or email@example.com.