- March 13, 2014 @ 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
College of Education Forum - Room 1030
30 Pryor Street
Pineville, LA 71360
- TEEMS(404) 413-8393E-mail
Do you have a bachelor’s degree and want to obtain teaching certification?
If so, the Teacher Education in English, ESOL, Mathematics, Middle Level Education, Social Studies and Science (TEEMS) program may be the right choice for you!
TEEMS is a nontraditional approach to teacher education for those who do not have teacher certification. Students in the program receive a renewable certification and a Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) degree upon completion of 45 credit hours of graduate-level coursework.
Students can obtain their degree and certification in one of the following areas:
- English Math, Science and Social Studies Education (Grades 6-12)
- Middle Level Education (Grades 4-8)
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) (Grades P-12)
Please make plans to attend this information session, to learn more about this program. To read more about TEEMS, click here.