- September 5, 2014 @ 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
The College of Education’s Play Therapy Institute will host its Continuing Education Workshop on Sept. 5, 2014, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Indian Creek Lodge (900 S. Indian Creek Drive, Stone Mountain).
Garry L. Landreth, Regents’ Professor Emeritus in the Department of Counseling at the University of North Texas and founder of the Center for Play Therapy, will serve as the keynote speaker. Landreth is internationally recognized for his writings and work in promoting the development of child-centered play therapy and has received several awards, including the Association for Play Therapy’s (APT) Lifetime Achievement Award, the APT Research Award and the Virginia Axline Distinguished Professional Award.
Costs for the workshop are as follows:
- Workshop fee for professionals: $140
- Workshop fee for Counseling and Psychological Services alumni: $100
- Workshop fee for current Georgia State students in Counseling and Psychological Services: $50
- Continuing Education Credit fee (optional): $25
Space is limited to 120 participants.
For more information about the workshop, visit http://cps.education.gsu.edu/partnerships/play-therapy-training-institute or e-mail email@example.com.