Online Education Student Resources
Student Information Hub
Once logged in to https://go.view.usg.edu/d2l/login, click on the course you would like to access. In addition to links for your online classes, GSU online students have a link inside GoView called the Student Information Hub. This hub contains important information and resources to help guide GSU online students through their degree program.
Documents and Web Links
- Online Education Orientation Booklet » Download the Orientation Booklet
- As a newly admitted online student, it is vitally important that students activate their GSU student email accounts, as this will be the primary mode of communication throughout their program of study. In addition, new students are encouraged to view the short orientation presentation to orient themselves with the various procedures such as academic advising, registration, LiveText portfolios and graduation.
- Online Education Handbook (2014) » Download the Handbook
- The Online Education Handbook is a guide for the M.Ed. & M.A.T. GOML students as you progress through your desired program of study. Please pay attention to the sections for the exit portfolio. If you have questions regarding your exit portfolio, which is uploaded into LiveText, please direct those questions to your program coordinator.
- LiveText » Visit LiveText
- All M.Ed. & M.A.T. online students are required to purchase a LiveText keycode to build and maintain a professional portfolio throughout their program of study. LiveText is a web-based program the College of Education & Human Development utilizes for students to upload artifacts and narratives that support the Georgia Standards as they relate to their degree program. Students can now purchase their LiveText keycode by clicking on the UStore.
- Financial Aid » Visit the Financial Aid Office
- For questions regarding Financial Aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 404-413-2600.
- Student Accounts » Visit Tuition and Fees
- Students can pay their tuition and fees through their PAWS account or by contacting Student Accounts by calling 404-413-2600.
- Graduation » Visit the Registrar
- Students should apply two semesters prior to the term they intend to graduate. For instructions on how to apply for graduation, please click here.