Project Leaders Important Documents
- Actions you need to take to apply: This document contains information about the basic steps you need to take to apply for the project.
- Project Leaders Application: Download this application and complete it. Once you have completed it, send it to ProjectLeaders@gsu.edu
- Distributable information: There are several documents about project that you can download to learn more information. Those documents include:
a. Project flyer.
b. Project abstract.
- Scholar service agreement: This document describes the agreement you make with Georgia State University and the federal government when you become a Project Leaders scholar.
- Logic model and objectives: This document portrays our logic model related to the project. It also contains scholar objectives.
- Course schedule: This document describes a potential listing and arrangement of course you might take.
- Doctoral flowchart: This document describes the typical and broad milestones in the life of doctoral student.